turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

post count

Started by Old Gobbler, February 06, 2011, 02:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

I was actually using the word "nut" in terms of post count numbers, not specifically 1000. I was definitely not in the 1000. I was past 600 something. I registered Sept. 2009.

God Bless,
David B.

camp man

I'm just glad it's back.... Ya'll are doing fine!!!!!

FttFttVroom!

Hey thanks for getting the site back up and running......I was having some serious withdrawal!  Just told a guy at work about the site.  He's new to the sport and will benefit immensely from the knowledge here on OG!

FttFttVroom!

Not exactly sure, but think I had 380 something posts.  I believe I re-registered with the exact name and e-mail.  It really doesn't matter to me since having the forum back is the main thing :you_rock:

doepee

I am about 100 more posts than what I have now I think I had around 730, I was looking forward at getting closer to my first nut!! But that isnt as important as getting the site back up, I was lost with all my free time!!  Thanks OG :icon_thumright: :jackson: :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

Mag10

I think I lost about half of my count.  Last I looked it was 200+ ?

harvester

I was around 400 also, but that doesn't matter as long as we have the site back up and going. Great job folks for all the hard work you all put in, to get it back up. Sure was having withdrawles. Thought I could never get addicted to a site before.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Dustin

OldHen

Pleas make sure you read this THREAD if you want your post count up again....
the other way to do things is just taking to long...so please read here...

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,820.0.html