OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The New A5 has a choke.

Started by SumToy, April 09, 2013, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

We tested with the new A5 today.  The gun was new out the box with just a rag with Brake Cleaner on it to get oil out new gun.  Had a few boxes of HV13 don't know the lot numbers.  The 7's did not look as good as the 6's.  We just built a choke and stuck in it to see.  I think it needs a bigger choke as I have always said about the Browning.  I think the 670 to 680 rang will be best. I will do some more test the next day or so.  We not way off on it.  Now I will say the lye about the not kick.    :TooFunny:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Top Gun 9's at 20 yards.  23/4-11/8-9's 

campcreekfarm

I ended up getting a Kicks 670 for mine since I couldnt find one elsewhere and I am quite happy with it to say the least.  Shooting Nitros 4x5x7 3".   I honestly thought mine kicked waaaay less than my SBE and for sure a much better feeling gun.

SumToy

It picked up some with the more open choke.  This is the camo gun.  It don't have the muzzle jump like the SBE but I think it has more pop to it.