North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Totally Confused......Sunday 04/07/13 Devotional

Started by pappy, April 07, 2013, 10:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

CONFUSED?
Are you confused about your own life?  About what you see around you?  Perhaps God's Word can help you gain perspective.  Why not begin with this short prayer and then spend some time listening to God speak to you through His Word.
Prayer: Dear God, I would like to ask You right now to remove all confusion from me. Lord, You above all else, know how confused I am by these situations.  Help me to know that You are the author of peace and not of confusion and that I am supposed to be leaning on You and Your Word and not on my own understanding. Thank You in Jesus' name for honoring my prayer. Amen.
1 Peter 4: 12. 13... Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; 13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.
It isn't easy to be a Christian, since so much is going on around us, so many of our "friends" seem to be pulling us in directions we KNOW we shouldn't be going....so many temptations so may options to stray. Why is it so Hard to live today as a Christian?
1 Peter 1:7...That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
God will be looking for the faithful when Jesus comes back, those who have faced Confusion through Faith, those who have walked the walk, those who have endured....so don't fall to confusion, face it with faith, pray for guidance and the strength to hang in there and to KNOW who to follow and which way to go....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Thanks for the encouragement Jack. I find myself guilty of this
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net