turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Couple of prayer request

Started by mark72, March 31, 2013, 08:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark72

I have a couple of prayer request the first is for my daughter Emily as she is having ear infections one after the other the other is for a friend and her family she gave birth to a little girl Darby Kate last month and has heart complications. You can follow the progress on face book under Prayers for Darby Kate. The family is staying round the clock at the Children's Hospital. Thanks and God Bless.  :jesus-cross:
Genesis 9:3 ESV 
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

misfire

Prayers sent for both children and your families
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Turkey Beard

Prayers for both situations. The good news is that (first of all, Christ the Lord is Risen...) medications today can make remarkable progress in the ear infections and I pray that they find the right application soon. As far as the heart problems, I now have a great appreciation for the NICU and the things that the doctors/nurses/technicians can and DO do.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

mark72

Update. My daughter does not have an ear infection seems it may just be a virus. My dad went in the hospital with kidney stones. Thanks for the prayers brothers.
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

BOFF

Prayers for your dad, Emily, and Darby Kate.

God Bless,
David B.

Duke0002

mark72

My dad passed the stone and Emily seems better. Thanks for the prayers please keep Darby Kate on your list. Thanks

mark72

Update on little Darby Kate, the doctors have tried all options with her she has been on what is referred to as a ECMO machine that helps her heart along. They have given her no hope unless she receives a heart transplant. They have her on a waiting list but say it could be months before that could happen. The parents report that she can not survive on the ECMO that long. Please keep her and the family on your prayer list. Thanks and keep the prayers coming. :cross2:

hookedspur

Prayers for her and her family .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Turkey Beard

Heartbreaking; may God be with them all...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com