OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

shipping

Started by mudcreek, March 28, 2013, 09:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudcreek

did I read wrong or did Midway really want tp charge me 18.00 for UPS ground shipping on two boxes of 5 20 gauge shells?

Philippe

Ups is insane lately, they wanted 18.50 for me to ship a choke LOL

mudcreek

guess I'll have to run em down and beat them to death with a stick :emoticon-cartoon-012:

SumToy

UPS has gone off the deep end.  I have been giving free shipping with usps.  You can say anything that will fit in the box is 5.80 any place in the U.S.   UPS will be 9 to 15 for a choke. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

nogoodreezen

Yup. I tried everything to avoid it but could not find Fed HW 7s anywhere. Bit the bullet and ordered some. On the bright side 3 boxes was the same price to ship.  Not much comfort in that though. I guess my rebate will almost cover shipping.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

redarrow

Shipped a box of 6 20ga. to Tn. from Mi. cost me $18.00  Ammo is hazardous.

Sand Man

I just shipped 5 loads from TX to MS and it was $20 UPS ground due to hazardous classification.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

mudcreek

well at least I know now that ole potterfield wasn't tryin to do me. 

R AJ

What is crazy is that Graf & Sons charges $6.95 for whatever amount of shells sent Fedex.

Not saying that they have a whole lot of shells in stock right now. :gobble:

SKFOOTER

Then why dont these mail order companies use Fed Ex instead of UPS??  Are they getting a portion of the shippng charges??

neohiohunter

I almost ordered a few boxes from midway the other day and when I seen shipping charges I changed my mind. How much is the rebate?

nogoodreezen

The rebate on Fed HWs is 7.50 per box with a limit of 2 boxes.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

01Foreman400

I ordered 17 boxes of the Federal Heavyweights 20 ga. from Bud's About 2 weeks ago and they only charged $12 for shipping.  Plus they where $1.60 cheaper per box than anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

CntrlPA

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on March 30, 2013, 09:05:39 AM
I ordered 17 boxes of the Federal Heavyweights 20 ga. from Bud's About 2 weeks ago and they only charged $12 for shipping.  Plus they where $1.60 cheaper per box than anyone else.

You're that guy that bought them out! I was going to order some, waited until the next day and they were sold out! You snooze you lose.

PAbigbear

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on March 30, 2013, 09:05:39 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wanna sell a box or 2?  lol.