turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Somebody REALLY wants a call!

Started by lightsoutcalls, March 25, 2013, 03:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Holy Cow!!!  What's the most times you have been contacted in 1 day by the same person about a turkey call?  In 4 hours, this guy is up to 7 emails and 2 phone calls. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

irishff727

lol id sell the guy a couple calls lol

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Gooserbat

maybe 3 or 4. 

Better give him a discount or get unlimited on you phone.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

lightsoutcalls

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Oldschoolboxcalls

I would consider it a compliment if someone is that excited to get one of you're calls. He is obviously excited you are building him one. However, when its done I'd email him that it's on the way, but send a box full of bubble wrap the day before you actually mail the call. Can you imagine his face when he opens it up and the call is not there, priceless.  :TooFunny: worth the extra 5 bucks.

Gooserbat

Quote from: Oldschoolboxcalls on March 25, 2013, 06:19:40 PM
I would consider it a compliment if someone is that excited to get one of you're calls. He is obviously excited you are building him one. However, when its done I'd email him that it's on the way, but send a box full of bubble wrap the day before you actually mail the call. Can you imagine his face when he opens it up and the call is not there, priceless.  :TooFunny: worth the extra 5 bucks.

X2!
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Cervinae

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on March 25, 2013, 03:28:56 PM
Holy Cow!!!  What's the most times you have been contacted in 1 day by the same person about a turkey call?  In 4 hours, this guy is up to 7 emails and 2 phone calls.

That's what happens when you have obtained Rock Star turkey call making status.

TarheelTurk

Thats impressive Wendell !! Guess he just too blame excited about getting one of your great calls !!! but to answer your question 2 emails and a phone call I mine so you blew it out the water my friend !!       Jason
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

lightsoutcalls

QuickDraw

Sorry I'll quit contacting you!!
:turkey2:

QuickDraw