turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

got a new franchi affinaty

Started by rrhunter, March 19, 2013, 08:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhunter

any suggestions on choke tube from you franchi shooters. I've got a safe full of fed heavy #7's. not sure which way to go on chokes though
COME MARCH 15th.....HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!

turkeytromp

If shooting fed heavyweight #7 a Sumtoy or pure gold .570 choke would fit the bill, if using hevi13 #6 or#7 or nitro's the indian creek choke should be the ticket. Still waiting on some decent weather here to pattern my new affinity with all the above.

chode2235

Quote from: turkeytromp on March 21, 2013, 07:16:55 AM
If shooting fed heavyweight #7 a Sumtoy or pure gold .570 choke would fit the bill, if using hevi13 #6 or#7 or nitro's the indian creek choke should be the ticket. Still waiting on some decent weather here to pattern my new affinity with all the above.

I just got the .570 pure gold tempest and will be patterning it up next week.  I'll be sure to post pictures, but with all the research I did the two most consistent choices were the Sumtoy or the PG tempest.

WyoHunter

If I was to buy another 20 ga. it would be a Franchi Affinity. Nice shotgun!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

joshua

Bought one myself just a few weeks ago. Ive shot the Hevi 7s with the IC .555 and average 170-180 in the 10 @40.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.