News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Woodhaven Pure Turkey

Started by spaightlabs, March 18, 2013, 09:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaightlabs

Anyone watch their show?

Them boys bust some noggins.  Seems like those Comp N Chokes work pretty good for them?

turkin8or

I have only seen it a couple if times but it sure seemed like they were over-calling even though they did kill.

budtripp

^^^Its only overcalling if the bird don't come in  :fud: :OGturkeyhead: Do what ya gotta do

bigboy84

What channel does it come on?

teke

pursuit channel   604 on directv

DirtNap647

rather watch it than these guys who go hunt deer in a pen

Uncle Tom

Much rather watch the you-tube videos on this forum-----check out some of them, most are very realistic and well put together. Anytime a video is switching back and fourth between the hunter and the turkey and doing all this calling and the turkey is 25-35 yds out there and doing all this moving around, whispering back and forth between camerman man or caller in background and showing the turkey is right on top of them...well you get the idea. Also, if they are pushing a call or promoting a hunt in some far off never land, I just click on to something else. You cannot do some of the things that goes on in the videos and get Mr. Tom or a buck for that matter, but that is another story. I get amazed at some of the "stuff" that is out there promoting our sports and that is exactly what it--promoting--but if you have road this pony a few times you know a real ride and a pile of dunk. Most of the time if the camerman is not directly behind the shooter or close to behind-filming over his shoulder, this is a dead give away that it has been pieced together and is not real. I get amazed at all these deer that walk around in the wide open--just don't happen that way not in the real world. But life goes on and we have to watch something while we wait for the "real time to start".

barry

The huntin' is pretty good and he can sho nuff run a slate and box.

Don't care much for him sayin' "He shouldn't oughta done that. He dead"

Ded Goblr

Quote from: barry on March 19, 2013, 04:21:37 PM
The huntin' is pretty good and he can sho nuff run a slate and box.

Don't care much for him sayin' "He shouldn't oughta done that. He dead"[/b]

X2!! Makes me want to change the channel..

spaightlabs

I agree that's a bit corny, and the gobbler coffin seems a bit much...but at least he doesn't hoot, holler and prance like he's never done it before...

And he can shoot - a lot of excellent head shots.

kershawbuck

Great show , I have really enjoyed watching it so far .