Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat Heckler Giveaway! And the winner is???

Started by Gooserbat, March 18, 2013, 11:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

I had one slip in behind me when I had two toms coming from right and left.
She yelped to me as if to say "You Ain't Woman Enough To Steal My Man".

She was right. :(
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

cahaba

A couple of years ago I had this gobbler answering every time I called to him. He was double gobbling at least every other gobble and walking at a steady pace right toward my setup. Wouldn't you know it a ol' boss hen came out of nowhere and turned him around and led him off.

lumberjack

A few years back during an uneventful hunt things were very quiet...I had not heard a bird in a while!  I was on private land so I tried gobbling a time or two.  I have always been told that turkeys can pinpoint your location very precisely, and that hens naturally go to gobblers.  Well the old hen that came looking for the gobbler she just heard proved both to be true!!! She came right to my lap and searched around calling, sometimes quite aggressively looking for her new beau, quite a show!!!

Gooserbat

We have a winner:        Clif Owen
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.