News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Camo Gun Skin kit?

Started by NYSportsman, March 17, 2013, 04:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYSportsman

http://www.mossyoakgraphics.com/accessories/shotgun-mossy-oak-camo-gun-kit.html

Has anyone ever used this? I watched a video on Youtube about it and it looks pretty good after its done... For 25 bucks it seems worth a try? Any feedback would be appreciated!

spaightlabs

Pretty easy to do, comes out great, and ya can take it off at the end of the season if ya want..

Black Synthetic M2...

NYSportsman

I've got a bottomland one on the way for my old mossberg 500

SKFOOTER

Where is the best place to order one??  And do they make one for a Remington 870 20 gauge Compact??

jamo

It took me about 1.5 hrs to install on an mossberg 835.Just take your time and it should come out looking great. I order from cabales, but they only have two choices,if you order direct from mossy oak you have all patternes to choose from.an i think its the same price.

jamo

They only have one shotgun model,you just trim to fit.I used a razor knife to trim with.

chode2235

:welcomeOG:
Quote from: SKFOOTER on March 17, 2013, 09:03:15 PM
Where is the best place to order one??  And do they make one for a Remington 870 20 gauge Compact??

Amazon has 'em too.

Dr.Love

Just take your time and make sure you have a sharp knife to cut it.

SKFOOTER

870FaceLift

Pass it on...

NYSportsman

Glad to hear so much positive info! I am excited to see how this works out!

SKFOOTER

Just ordered a Bottomland kit from the Mossy Oak Graphics website.

BrowningGuy88

I am going to order a kit and try on the 935. I believe I am going to go with MO Brush since I spend a lot of my time predator hunting the rest of the year and it blends well in the fence rows we hunt.

NYSportsman

i can't wait to get this going. I have been going back and forth on painting my stock or buying a camo synthetic stock etc. I love hunting with my old wood stocked mossberg 500 but I don't like the wood stock and shiny receiver for turkeys.... Now I will have my favorite gun in mossy oak bottomland!