turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cuomo & Assault Vehicles

Started by tomstopper, March 17, 2013, 10:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomstopper

Wow. This idiot has completely fell off the deep end. If this passes I really feel bad for my state. What a joke.....

http://www.policymic.com/articles/28140/nys-drive-act-would-ban-ferraris-and-other-assault-vehicles

Ded Goblr

I'm sorry so many good people have to live with these kinds of idiots running their states. Unfortunately it may come down to having to move to a conservative state. Let Libs have the states that voted blue, I don't think they will improve. At the rate the the Libs are attacking their citizens rights at both the state and federal level I foresee more conservative state governments starting to resist the Federal government. As ridiculous as it sounds, are these early signs of future succession?? It's sad that one third of the US states control our Federal elections.. It is truly sad to see how much we have declined as a country in my life time.

RickC

Ok someone really needs to check that dudes medications, or get him on some. That is THE most ridiculous thing I've heard of a from a government official, including Biden.

Sent from my wife's iPad using Tapatalk HD
Blessings,
Rick

BigEz

Well it would be crazy if true, but it is not true.  The article was listed in the satire section of that site and with a little searching it was just made as a joke.  Now that's not to say that someday something along these lines might not pop up. For the moment though its just people making fun of the SAFE act. 

tomstopper

Well that is good news. It was early this morning when I read it. The bad thing is that I could see this idiot trying something like that.....

BigEz

Unfortunately you never know with these people nowadays.  In the past this would always have been just a joke but in today's world anything is possible. 

CB on the run

Yes, it was a satire but I had to work a detail when this guy(Cuomo) came into town.  He thinks he's Ceasar, a noble Roman and everything he does is righteous.  He should fly away into this good night with Bloomberg. Together they will attempt to ban everything from 16oz sodas to nuclear weapons.  A nurse should report both so neither can ever more than a half of a hot dog.

bbcoach

Ladies and Gentlemen, with liberals like Cuomo and Feinstein being elected in their respective states with more to follow I'm sure, we are in for a long, long Constitutional battle.  What our President and these elected officials fail to realize is this is why we broke away from Tyranny and formed this Great Nation.  Strap on your Helmets and be prepared to Speak out!

Turkey Trot

Quote from: tomstopper on March 17, 2013, 10:47:49 AM
Wow. This idiot has completely fell off the deep end. If this passes I really feel bad for my state. What a joke.....

http://www.policymic.com/articles/28140/nys-drive-act-would-ban-ferraris-and-other-assault-vehicles

The byline states "in Millenials Satire."

Reading comprehension is a good thing.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

tomstopper

Quote from: Turkey Trot on March 18, 2013, 03:34:41 PM
Quote from: tomstopper on March 17, 2013, 10:47:49 AM

The byline states "in Millenials Satire."

Reading comprehension is a good thing.
Yes & like I said I read it early in the morning & nothing would suprise me with Cuomo. He is a complete idiot. I was also just statting that if a law like this ever passed I would feel bad for NY in general. It would just show how ridiculous our state has become.