News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

This forum compared to others.

Started by Muzzy61, March 15, 2013, 03:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

WyoHunter

Great forum and great people! Not some of the petty stuff you see on other forums and always helpful.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

longspur

captin_hook

:agreed:.... This is by far my favorite place on the web.

albrubacker

I agree this site is 1 of 2 that I frequent, the other has to do with crossbows. The rest of them are meh!!
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: runngun on March 15, 2013, 07:10:44 PM
The comparision is that there is NO COMPARISION!!!! This place is the BEST!!! The Folks are like family!!!    :OGani: :OGani: :OGani:

I agree.

Shannon and Annie and the rest of the mods do a great job and do it with respect when problems may arise.  They have always treated me with the utmost respect, and I respect that.  And what other turkey hunting sites gives away such nice prizes every spring like Old Gobbler does?  I can't think of one. 

redrivergar

I agree with the others. This is definitely my favorite forum. Thanks for making it a great experience for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomstopper

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on March 16, 2013, 02:04:26 PM
Quote from: runngun on March 15, 2013, 07:10:44 PM
The comparision is that there is NO COMPARISION!!!! This place is the BEST!!! The Folks are like family!!!    :OGani: :OGani: :OGani:

I agree.

Shannon and Annie and the rest of the mods do a great job and do it with respect when problems may arise.  They have always treated me with the utmost respect, and I respect that.  And what other turkey hunting sites gives away such nice prizes every spring like Old Gobbler does?  I can't think of one.
:agreed: x2

arrowslanger

It's great to see so many people willing to help us turkey ROOKIES, I'm  starting my third season this spring.   I for one have learned a lot, but still have a long ways to go yet thats for sure.  Great site with no DRAMA, and last but not least some great members willing to help each other out.   Thank you all.

Snoody Bastid

Yeah, I have to concur. I belong to a 1911 handgun forum, pipe forum and used to belong to a few others but honestly, this is the best I have ever seen or been on. Everyone is respectful, no matter what your ranking is, how many posts you have or how bad you spell. And there are no "Use The Search Button" nazis here (that's a pet peeve of mine). I'm glad to be a part of it all on here (except for the fact that your guys cost me a lot of money trying all these different choke tubes).. :toothy12:

DirtNap647

surehuntsalot

this is what my wife calls my internet family and home,and she is right
this is my #1 forum that I visit and I feel like I am at home with family and friends
I have learned several things and I hope that I may have helped someone out somewhere along the way
:z-winnersmiley: :z-winnersmiley:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Tail Feathers

Probably the friendliest one i visit too.  Definitely my favorite.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Hooksfan

There are some killers on this site for sure.  From what I have seen, folks are extremely eager to help one another out.

TNTOM

[/quote]

Well said.  :icon_thumright: