OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Are Heavyweight #6's worth buying to pattern?

Started by CntrlPA, March 14, 2013, 11:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CntrlPA

Or am I better off finding the #7's elsewhere? I would prefer the 7's for the pellet count but I can get the #6 for $9 after a coupon and rebate. The shop doesn't have 7's in stock nor will they be getting any. I'll be using a youth 870 with an SSX and I might get a RSF as well. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Philippe

By all means grab a few boxes of those 6's with the rebate, my 870 loves both the 6's and 7's with the hevi-shot rated remington raf choke.

01Foreman400

Buy the 7's off the internet and you still get the rebate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

lowoctane

Quote from: CntrlPA on March 14, 2013, 11:12:05 PM
Or am I better off finding the #7's elsewhere? I would prefer the 7's for the pellet count but I can get the #6 for $9 after a coupon and rebate. The shop doesn't have 7's in stock nor will they be getting any. I'll be using a youth 870 with an SSX and I might get a RSF as well. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Rebate??? I'm listening!
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

savduck

I've got a choke that put up a 120 with the 6s. I'll shoot that all day long.
Georgia Boy

Philippe

Quote from: lowoctane on March 19, 2013, 09:26:33 AM
Quote from: CntrlPA on March 14, 2013, 11:12:05 PM
Rebate??? I'm listening!

Yep get on Federals website and print out those rebate forms guys!