turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

turkey thug club

Started by jakesdad, March 14, 2013, 08:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

Get them thugs while ya can gents, i have a feeling we wont see them for very long.

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Wal-Mart treats Turkey ammo as a seasonal item. 

Even if Federal offers this exact load again, Wal-Mart will wait a full year to place orders for more; that is, once all of this year's orders have been delivered.

I noticed that Wal-Mart also has "Deer Thugs" centerfire rifle cartridges for sale in the ammo section.

heath42

Snagged the last two boxes from my local wally world today  :z-guntootsmiley:

Jbird22

Picked up 7 more boxes of 3" #6 tonight at 2 different Walmart stores. Up to 10 total boxes now!  :happy0064:

Plenty of 3" #5 for those of you who like em but #6 are getting scarce.

Mike Honcho

My wife has noticed a big change in me...I'm volunteering to got to Walmart for her for groceries
about every other day!

3" 870 Shell Shucker

They were on the shelf in limited quantities to begin with.  After I saw them in stock at 2 different Wal-Marts, I grabbed 3 boxes of 3" #6's to try, and I haven't seen any more in 12 gauge since.  No 4, 5, or 6 in 3" or 3.5" at either of those 2 Wal-Marts.  They sold out quickly.  I'm lucky I got what I did.  I smoked 5 of those shooting patterns.  25 Left.

chatterbox

I have a box of the 3" number 6 that I would sell, but shipping is the killer.

ILIKEHEVI-13

I bought 2 boxes of the 3.5" 2oz #6's. 

remmy1187

My local wal-mart is picked over pretty good too,  just a few boxes of 4's and some 20 gauge 4 and 5's.  Not a box of 6's to be had.

Balla1982

I picked up a box 3 1/2 #6's as well today and hope to see how well they pattern out of my Nova tomorrow, weather permitting.

Balla1982

I'm in KY and our local Walmart is still stocked. Season comes in 6-7th for youth and regular opens wknd after.

tomstopper

Our local Walmart has a bunch as of Friday night. I picked up a couple different boxes to pattern my gun with Monday after work. After reading all the positive reviews about them, I might just go pick up some more. I am sure that if they don't work for me, by the sounds of things I could always get rid of them to some people on this site..... :toothy12: