turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pictures

Started by BC, March 12, 2013, 04:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC

Ok fellas it's almost game time. Just a quick reminder to everyone about the pictures. It is imperative that we have perfect pictures for the contest this season. This was a bit of a controversy last season.

Main Picture:

You MUST have either a picture of yourself with the bird or some form of paper with the date, Team, and measurements written on it.

Beard pictures:

You MUST have a picture of the tape clearly showing the position of the tape at the base and the end of the beard for a clear view of what the length is. (This is the most difficult picture for me to get for some reason, but it has to be done.)

Spur Pics:

Just like the beard you MUST have a picture of the tape measure clearly showing the position of the tape at the base of the spur and a clear view of what the exact length is. You have to have a picture of BOTH spurs with the tape.

Weight scale pictures:

You MUST have a picture of the animal on the scale and the digital readout. Please do not just take a picture of the digital readout because it will not count.

All of these pictures are very critical to the success of the team, and remember that it was a sore spot in the contest last season. So lets kill a lot of turkeys, make a lot of pictures, and win this thing again.

Look forward to seeing all of your pics this season.

North40R

I'm taking pictures and back up pictures this year! Lol!

Not that you killers needed my bird last year but it would've been nice to have anyway!
Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience!

BC

I forgot to add that if anyone is fortunate enough to kill a double beard this season you must include a picture of the beards separated as well as the measurements. Need to see skin between them in the pic.