turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FREE SHIPPING with Minimum Order

Started by Usahuntingear, March 12, 2013, 04:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usahuntingear

Our free shipping deal is now over. We honestly break even with the free shipping. Our gear is not marked up that much as we have always stated. We still want to try and do something. We will offer Free shipping this week, until Sunday, March 18th, 8 PM EST. with a minimum order of $65.00, goods only, do not count webiste shipping fees. If your goods total 65.00 or more, we will honor free shipping until Sunday.Most of the big box stores are higher then that, alot of them are offering free shipping on orders over 150.00, so we are trying our very best!!
As before, we will credit you back the shipping fee if over the required amount, that worked well last week. Thank you very much to all the hunters that have supported us and not the other guys.
One day at a time.

busta biggun

Guys I will offer a testimony for these products!!! They are better quality than any stuff you can buy at a store. You can't find stuff like this anywhere. Highly recommended! Take advantage of it while you can.

Old Gobbler

Tom , you still making the roll up blinds ?
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Hognutz

I agree totally on the quality of Tom's gear. He is a professional, and always goes the extra mile for you. I made an order this weekend and he credited me back my shipping costs. I ordered two gobbler lounger sacks and a striker roll-up bag.
He made me a double decoy bag last year and it is exceptionally well made and roomy enough for two DSD's and has a separate pouch for the stakes..
Don't forget to visit his website and get in on the bingo. He is giving away a single decoy bag, this time around. I will post the link for you.

Mike

http://www.usahuntingear.net
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Usahuntingear

Thanks to all!!! This is an old post, I had a newer post out, not sure where it went. I am OFFERING FREE SHIPPING until today,Wednesday,it ran for 4 days. it ends tonight at 11 PM

Im holding off for the BINGO game in hopes a few more people sign up, Free Single Decoy Bag-Mossy OAk Breakup-shipping included. it will be rann off my website(thats whre the states will be posted daily).
One day at a time.