OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nitro Company

Started by Balla1982, March 09, 2013, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

Listen to what they tell you at Nitro, cause NOBODY knows there shells better than they do!!!
:fud: :fud: :fud:
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

drenalinld

I spent over $400 on Nitro ammo and chokes they recommended and never got better patterns than the factory H-13 shells.

drenalinld

They were turkey killing patterns just not as big 10" numbers as advertised and not as high as H-13.

01Foreman400

Quote from: drenalinld on March 10, 2013, 07:08:58 PM
I spent over $400 on Nitro ammo and chokes they recommended and never got better patterns than the factory H-13 shells.

Do you have any shells you want to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

01Foreman400

Quote from: drenalinld on March 10, 2013, 07:11:29 PM
They were turkey killing patterns just not as big 10" numbers as advertised and not as high as H-13.

What kind of numbers are you getting and what load?

runngun

You would be the first person that I have heard say that H-13 outshot Nitro's. I have shot both out of a bunch of guns and H-13 shoots good but not anywhere near as GREAT as the NITRO's. Jusy my experience!!!

Good Luck and God Bless
Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Quote from: drenalinld on March 10, 2013, 07:08:58 PM

SAID NO ONE EVER!!!

obro

Hey foreman what tube are you using with the 7s to get your pattern ?

01Foreman400

Quote from: obro on March 10, 2013, 08:24:08 PM
Hey foreman what tube are you using with the 7s to get your pattern ?

Rhino .670

drenalinld

Benelli SBEII, 28" bbl. I tried 2-1/4 oz and 2-7/16 oz 4x5x7's and straight 7's from Nitro as well as the 2-7/16 oz load designed for Benelli and Baretta smaller bore with the 0.660 Rhino they sold me for $100, a Pure Gold 0.670, a JH 0.660, a 0.668 Hevi choke, and a JH 0.668 made just for Rhino I bough from them as a last resort. The best I got with the 2-7/16 oz straight 7's was 270 in a 10" circle with the Hevi choke shooting the Nitros. Extremely clean barrel. Mirror chrome.

Consistently get 300 with Hevi choke and H-13 2-1/4 oz 7's but actually preferred the even pattern I got from Pure Gold that averaged 283 over five shot test with great even 20" coverage.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Man, that's incredible.  You certainly made every investment and effort possible to achieve optimum performance.

hosscat

I got a new to me Win. 1300 last summer, sent an email to Nitro telling them what I had, they recommended an indian creek tube, and mega weights (I forgot the #).  I got 251, 10" at 40 yards.  Best numbers I have ever gotten, and all I had to do was take Nitos advice.

AUTiger

I shot H378i #4x5x7 out of a Benelli Vinci and would say my results with a Indian Creek choke were similar to what they have on thier website.  I was skeptical but was impressed with the results.