turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

needing some help

Started by RWells, March 09, 2013, 09:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RWells

First off I would like to say this is a great site you have here, and hopefully I am posting this in the correct area.  If not I am sure one of the mods will correct it.

I have decided to get a Winchester SX3 20ga. for this years turkey season.  The problem I need help with is does any of you have any experience with chokes and shells that have worked well with this gun?  I am looking to use one of the heavier than lead shot if that helps.  Any kind of help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks and God Bless.

redarrow

:wagon: :welcomeOG: :welcomeOG:

Go to the General Discussion area then scroll down and click on 20 ga. Should find a lot of help there.

tomstopper

Quote from: redarrow on March 09, 2013, 09:59:57 AM
:wagon: :welcomeOG: :welcomeOG:

Go to the General Discussion area then scroll down and click on 20 ga. Should find a lot of help there.
:agreed: :wagon: :welcomeOG: :wagon: You will find alot of good people on here that are willing to help.

teke

I think you will love your sx3. Mine is in 12 ga. and does well with Indian Creek BDS and Hevi-13 #7's. Can't say for the 20 ga. but I'm sure some on here can help.  :wagon:

RWells

I have noticed there is not many choices for choke when in comes to the 20ga. invector+.  I am looking at maybe the IC or the Hevi choke for it.