OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2013 DSD Hen vs. previous versions...

Started by mudhen, March 08, 2013, 09:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhen

I know the boys at DSD are always working hard to make their decoys the best they can be.  I've had good success with them for many years.

I like the 'freshening up' of the 2013 line of turkey decoys.

The original hardbody had nice rich paint, but a bit on the delicate side.

The ACE's have always been great, but this year's ACE model looks pretty spot on to me, and I really like the subtle color changes  :icon_thumright:

2013 on the left:

2013 on the top, nice new detailing, rich paint, love the reddish browns they added:

Not doubt for me, worth every penny....

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

budtripp

Awesome! You just inched me a lil bit closer to lightening my wallet lol.

savduck

Georgia Boy

GSLAM95

The most realistic decoy on the market hands down!  Hats off to the guys at DSD for their quality to detail and a super big bonus for keeping them made right here in the U S A !

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Improvinghunter101

Recently got a decent tax return.  I had to lighten my wallet with the DSD Jake and Upright Hen.  Boy do they look amazing.  Been wanting that pair for quite some time now.

allchokedup

Awesome set of decoys...all of them. I agree, new paint job looks even better than before. I just recently sold my older version (hard body) jake and hen and replaced them with the newer ones. Can't wait to use them this year.
Thanks for the picks.
Choke.

Old Gobbler

I just got the 2013 submissive hen,  and as I pulled it out of the box I was very impressed  to say the least

DSD always had the best turkey decoy,  but they notched it up a few with improvements in quite a few areas- The feather detail and paint are even better!   The give you for free a very nice camo " usa made" ultra light  bag,  that has a good draw closure and a nice strap,  also the decoys now have a built in stake holder , plus they have nice little promo package decal/dvd/instructions

I have the original DSD hen from 2008 that is now on season #6 and I will let you guys know that the paint is 100% and flawless- It was a investment well made for the decoy has and will continue to work for me. , it distracts the gobblers when I call them in for a clean shot,  and affords me the piece of mind that it is willing to take the focus off of me in the event that a unsafe hunter ever stalks up on me   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon