OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Olight I6 Paladin XM-L Came Today

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, March 06, 2013, 07:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'm loving this one.  Very bright for its size and the quality is superb.  I got a steal on this one for $19 shipped.  It's over a $50 flashlight normally. 

Limbstrutter

Nice ....   I have had an Olight for some time now and love it .. Picked mine up at a gun show..  Awesome light's and very bright..
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

Old Gobbler

Is that rechargeable ? - I would like to have a light like that but with a red filter - is this possible ? --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

tomstopper

Limbstrutter

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 06, 2013, 07:48:43 PM
Is that rechargeable ? - I would like to have a light like that but with a red filter - is this possible ? --Shannon

Shannon I think they have some different rechargeable lights . They make a very quality light.

http://www.olightworld.com/en/index.aspx
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: Old Gobbler on March 06, 2013, 07:48:43 PM

Shannon,

The light came with 2 CR123A batteries which I have in it now.  They aren't rechargeable, but it also takes 2 RCR123A or 1 18650.  Both the latter are rechargeable. 

http://olightusa.com/Olight/I-Series/I6-LED-FLASHLIGHT-CREE-XM-L-LED

Don't know about the red filter.  You would have to email Olight and ask. 

Here's a couple beamshots I took a few minutes ago at about 15yds and say 30yds or so. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Now don't expect to pick one of thse lights up for $19 shipped like I did.  That was actually a msitake in pricing from the vendor.  Their loss is my gain.