OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Osceola down

Started by irishff727, March 06, 2013, 11:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishff727

Let me so you guys this. We have seen a ton of gobblers in this area and double that with hens. Was talking to another buddy and he said the spot is done for now that a bird has been hit there. But then he was asking about the spots local. I get the feeling he is feeding me a line. So what do you all say. If you kill a gobbler in a high traffic area do the rest stay away.

Hognutz

Congrats!!
Were all the gobblers witnesses to the killing? Just kidding.. Hunt the place.. You will know in a hurry if it holds birds..Life does not stop for a gobbler because one of the boys got whacked..There will just be one less to hunt..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

irishff727

tomstopper

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Go back in there and chop another one down!

swamp_bird89

Quote from: irishff727 on March 06, 2013, 04:58:27 PM
Let me so you guys this. We have seen a ton of gobblers in this area and double that with hens. Was talking to another buddy and he said the spot is done for now that a bird has been hit there. But then he was asking about the spots local. I get the feeling he is feeding me a line. So what do you all say. If you kill a gobbler in a high traffic area do the rest stay away.

First off Congrats...the weather has been great down here. Ready for a youth hunt saturday!

Turkeys can't reason as to why a buddy disappeared, I've killed one and then came back and killed his buddy the next day! Good luck!  :you_rock:

RutnNStrutn

Congrats on your Osceola!!

Spring_Woods

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Publicland

Be there in 20 days can't wait!! Nice gobbla!

TURKEYWHACKER

Nice bird. Go back and hunt the spot. I called in 4 gobblers in one weekend that were harvested by 3 of us. This was on a "No Quota" super crowded WMA to boot. If it's a place the turkeys are comfortable traveling through, they will still be around. Good luck.

bornagain64

:turkey2:
Tell your buddy nice job. My season starts next weekend, hope to have the same results.

John

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey