turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Florida question.

Started by appalachianstruttstopper, March 05, 2013, 04:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appalachianstruttstopper

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone could tell me the proceedure for checking in turkeys in FL. I am planning a first time trip down there in a couple of weeks and wanting to get the heads up on info before I get there.

Old Gobbler

2 gobbler limit per season -No tags -

If your hunting a WMA in Florida and you are so lucky to get one , they usually write your kill on the back of your licence  -- 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

appalachianstruttstopper

OG, I will be hunting in Holmes Co FL where there is a 1 bird limit. Just wondering if the rules were any different there and if so, maybe i could get the heads up. I like to know how to do things before I get in the hype of the flopping bird!

Old Gobbler

Quote from: appalachianstruttstopper on March 05, 2013, 05:23:13 PM
OG, I will be hunting in Holmes Co FL where there is a 1 bird limit. Just wondering if the rules were any different there and if so, maybe i could get the heads up. I like to know how to do things before I get in the hype of the flopping bird!
I am not familiar with Holmes county , other than I remember when there was no turkey hunting there - I knew some old Florida Crackers from that area and they told me stories of a family of people that had just about killed all the turkeys in that area years and years ago - they have started to come back I guess if they allow turkey hunting there these days -

thats way up north from me - good luck to you -Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon