OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The wait till 3/16 is killing me.

Started by Muzzy61, March 05, 2013, 01:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzzy61

3/16/13 is opening day and the wait is killing me. A guy outside my office was moving a pices of equipment a minute ago and I swear it sounded like a turkey yelping. I got it bad......
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

BrowningGuy88

Yeah I can't wait until th 9th myself! Even though I will just be guiding a youth hunt I am excited about hearing him gobble and watching him strut!

Tomspur

Our season opens the 16th here in Texas. Already hearing them gobble everyday I go out. Won't be here soon enough.

tomstopper

I feel your pain but atleast you dont have to wait untill May 1st like here in NY. By the time our season rolls around I am so pumped after looking at all the kills from you guys on here. It is torture... :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

paboxcall

Quote from: tomstopper on March 05, 2013, 03:48:14 PM
I feel your pain but atleast you dont have to wait untill May 1st like here in NY. By the time our season rolls around I am so pumped after looking at all the kills from you guys on here. It is torture... :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

Exactly.  Can't imagine hunting as early as 3/16!  That would be awesome.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

alclark2

You just have to migrate south guys!
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

swamp_bird89

I feel your pain....We open up the 16 also, I have a youth hunt this Saturday. Followed a big flock to roost with four gobblers in yesterday evening. I'm ready.  :z-guntootsmiley:

surehuntsalot

waiting on next friday the 15th (our opener)
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

maustypsu

Quote from: tomstopper on March 05, 2013, 03:48:14 PM

Dang, we are mid-April here and I thought we had it bad!!!