turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New guy here...

Started by Steve, March 05, 2013, 08:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve

Thanks for the welcome everybody...you guys really like your smilies don't you :thanks:

This site will keep me busy for a while I see, plenty of topics and very diverse...time to dig in!!

redarrow

Welcome to the 5 Grand Club. :wagon: :wagon:

TN Beard Buster

come on in and sit down. we'll tell some lies and jokes and have a general good time. WELCOME!!!

Old Gobbler

Steve Welcome to the site -Its good to have you !!!  You mentioned callmaking , like anyone else you are more than welcome to show and sell calls anytime on the forum , its a great place to network and meet turkeyhunters/customers --   :icon_thumright:

:welcomeOG: ---Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

forcercon1

Welcome Steve.... What part of VA will you be hunting this year (it seems we might be sharing the same woods possible)?

Bustabeak

Glad you found the site!  :welcomeOG:

VaTuRkStOmPeR

Welcome.

Goodluck in Va this season.  We've had great hatches the last 3 years; there are plenty of birds to be had.

I'll be in NY and PA in addition to 4 or 5 other states, as well. Have a great spring. Hope you hammer 'em.
Hope you have a great year!

Steve

Sounds like a good place to be hanging out and spinning yarns...

Shannon...I didn't really want to just jump in and start selling stuff. I'd like to establish myself at least a little bit first. I do have some calls that I'm just finishing up that are all sold already. Maybe I'll post them up later on tonight...ya know just a little eye candy.

forcercon1...I have settled on any exact area of VA yet. It will likely be western VA around one of the National Forests. I usually duck hunt Chesapeake Bay, I figured I may as well get my turkey tags this year and give it a go...and explore some new areas. That half the fun right there.

VaTuRkStOmPeR...What part of NY & PA are you hunting? I hunt in NW PA and Western NY, as well as the Adirondack region. Now there's some big woods.

slamman

Welcome.  It's easy too get along with everyone here, you'll feel welcome.

wangchung0121