turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mitch Ensor

Started by Balla1982, March 05, 2013, 08:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balla1982

I don't know if any members or guests know of who I speak of, but he is not doing good from what his wife says.
Mitch is just like the rest of us on here who loves chasing that long beard on cool mornings with dew soaked pant legs and sweat on our brow, but seven years ago he was diagnosed with ALS.
This terrible and cruel disease has taken it's toll on Mitch and no one knows how much longer he can keep up the fight.
There is a banquet that I have been blessed to be a part of for the past few years "Mitch Ensor's Hunting for a Cure", but even Mitch would tell you it's not for him. It's for all the other people out there who have or are coping with this awful disease.
I'm not going to say much else but please give prayers to him and his family. They have been a big part of my life and the changes I have gone through since I first met him.

Please check out his blog to get the full story from Mitch himself:

Mitchgohunt.blogspot.com

Look up his hunt with David Blanton from Realtree when he accomplished his SLAM.

Thanks guys,

:jesus-cross:

Adam

kansas hooks

Prayers sent from Kansas

tomstopper

fl panhandler

I really feel for Mitch. My wife was diagnosed with ALS Jan 9, 2012. It is the most cruel, vile digusting disease I can think of and is a disease with no cure or treatment.  We fight as hard as we can, but the disease is winning.
Rick