OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I dont normally post these sorts of things....BUT

Started by OldHen, March 04, 2013, 10:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SheGotHoOks

Turkeykiller12

Signed! Hope this helps. I've got a young son, that is possibly autistic according to his doctor. However his physical and speech therapist both say he isn't autistic. He's just a few months shy of being 2 yrs old.

mikejd

goldenhunter

Signed. Our 2 year old attends a school here for kids with special needs. I don't know what we would do without the services that our school provides for children and for the parents that are raising them. Good luck and keep us posted.

scoot12

HARDCORE

RutnNStrutn

reflexl

OldHen

Just wanted to say THANKS once again for all those that were able to sign this petition, it really means alot to me!

I have NO idea if our voice is enough to have them NOT close the school... I know talks at my son's school have already started that some of those students will be transferred next year....

There is going to be a protest on Friday afternoon when the board meets to discuss this further.

THANK YOU ALL... You are the BEST BUNCH of people I have met on the internet, always so willing to give and help out...so I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!   HUGS to you all...and to those that teach, love or KNOW anyone with special needs, do this for them!!  :)

ground control

"Ground Control to Major Tom: Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong. Can you hear me Major Tom?"

J Hook

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!