OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Want to mention something for prayer......

Started by pappy, March 03, 2013, 05:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Well, my son in law has taken up the call makers curse, he cut off the end of his left index finger from the first knuckle on his table saw yesterday, so we spent the day in the ER with him. He had to have his wife go to his shop and find the other half of his finger while he was trying to stop the bleeding. She found it in a pile of saw dust and put it in a jar of milk, thinking it would preserve it so they could re attach it. Sadly though, that was not the case, they couldn't put it back on.....he asked for prayers to get him through and for his family to put up with him while he is recouping......thank, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

vaturkey

Sorry to hear about Scott's accident ! Prayers have been said.

God Bless !   :mycross:

Ricky
Vaturkey

Duke0002

Praying for a quick recovery.  Trusting that everything heals well.   :jesus-cross:

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

BOFF

Sorry to read Jack.

Prayers lifted up for Scott and the family.

God Bless,
David B.

Old Gobbler

Sorry to hear that Pappy -- keep his spirits high - prayers for him  :bible: :cross2:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

QuickDraw

pappy

We went to the kids house yesterday, babby sitted for a while as dad and mom both were tied up with stuff till later in the evening. When Scot got home from work he showed me his finger, or what was left of it, it didn't look too bad, kind of stubby, and still swollen, but the healing hand of our Lord is fast at work. I know it has been due to the prayers of the faithful here, and I and the family surely appreciated yourtime spent on your knees. Thank you so much, pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Turkey Beard

Thanks for the update, hope that he continues to do well!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

turkey slayer

Thats a tough one for sure, hope it continues to get better.