OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Decoy Alternative!

Started by guesswho, March 02, 2013, 01:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on March 04, 2013, 06:47:18 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on March 04, 2013, 06:40:24 PM
There are only two places on earth you could have been when you thought of this...treestand or toilet.
It's rough being trapped in my head.
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Gut Pile

I literally spent over an hour trying to figure out which one was the decoy and which was the live turkey. I could see where that might qualify as live bird baiting in Ohio...
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

guesswho

Yes, it's that realistic.  I have to scare all the other birds away when I go to leave so I'll know which one to get.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Gooserbat

Quote from: guesswho on March 04, 2013, 06:47:18 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on March 04, 2013, 06:40:24 PM
There are only two places on earth you could have been when you thought of this...treestand or toilet.
It's rough being trapped in my head.

Hey I always said the portable treestand was such a great idea the only place someone could have concieved the idea was while on the toilet.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Hooksfan

Those are outstanding!!

Be on the lookout for copyright infringements and cheaper imitations made in China!

guesswho

Quote from: Gooserbat on March 04, 2013, 07:05:27 PM
Hey I always said the portable treestand was such a great idea the only place someone could have concieved the idea was while on the toilet.
The toilet is a great place to think and ponder.  Unfortunately I have to leave some of my best work behind.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

firstflight111

Quote from: guesswho on March 02, 2013, 06:50:52 PM
Quote from: turkeybow on March 02, 2013, 06:25:16 PM
How do I become one of your field testers?!?
You have to wear one of my Badonka-deke "Funny Boy" T-shirts at the local mall every day for a week, and then your an official Badonka-deke Pro-Staffer.

I'll also be taking on Pro-Staffers for the Moho's line of decoys.

oh where do i sign up that is great lol  :theman:
CUPPED AND COMMITTED

Gooserbat

Quote from: guesswho on March 04, 2013, 07:08:50 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on March 04, 2013, 07:05:27 PM
The toilet is a great place to think and ponder.  Unfortunately I have to leave some of my best work behind.

Just be sure to file the paperwork correctly.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

You guys are killing me. I would love to see a video of you killing a gobbler while using one of these.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

guesswho

Quote from: tomstopper on March 04, 2013, 07:27:57 PM
You guys are killing me. I would love to see a video of you killing a gobbler while using one of these.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
There will be a video.  I won't be the shooter but will probably be running the camera.  I have a buddy that's supposed to be coming down from Ohio that want's to shoot one while using it.  If he don't get to come down for some reason, Badonka-deke will be headed to Ohio for him to use up there.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on March 04, 2013, 07:32:35 PM
Quote from: tomstopper on March 04, 2013, 07:27:57 PM
There will be a video.  I won't be the shooter but will probably be running the camera.  I have a buddy that's supposed to be coming down from Ohio that want's to shoot one while using it.  If he don't get to come down for some reason, Badonka-deke will be headed to Ohio for him to use up there.
Dang Ronnie, you went from prototype decoy to the DVD market in 4 pages!
You are a marketing genius! :icon_thumright:

Spring_Woods

Quote from: guesswho on March 04, 2013, 01:45:15 PM
We also have a solid undestructable version of Badonka-deke.  These parts are not interchangeable though as this is a one piece design.  Just as effective, and sometimes you don't even have to shoot the turkey, they impale themselves and you just have to pry them off.  This version is called Shovel Head.

Omg haha
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

turkeybow

Quote from: guesswho on March 02, 2013, 06:50:52 PM
Quote from: turkeybow on March 02, 2013, 06:25:16 PM
How do I become one of your field testers?!?
You have to wear one of my Badonka-deke "Funny Boy" T-shirts at the local mall every day for a week, and then your an official Badonka-deke Pro-Staffer.

I'll also be taking on Pro-Staffers for the Moho's line of decoys.

I'll shoot you my address in a pm.  I'm sure both decoys are impressive enough that I want to be a pro-staffer for both!! Let's see a pic of the Moho line  ;D
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold