only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Decoy Alternative!

Started by guesswho, March 02, 2013, 01:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ded Goblr

Flextone may steal your design.. :TooFunny:

Spring_Woods

If its any consolation to you it looks decades better than the slim Jim jake that was posted somewhere.

I think your on the right track. :). Turkeys don't care about decoys looks that much as long as one feature is real or believable, it'll get the job done. 
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

chatterbox

Hysterical! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I want a couple!

JVA54

Rio Fan

Badonka-deke, that made me laugh out loud.  I have a feeling his challenger might be in big trouble before too long.

Eric Gregg

appalachianstruttstopper

Is that a B-mobile head?      :newmascot:

longspur

Does it come with jake parts?

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Old Gobbler

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:   funny stuff there

Back in the 1980's me and my father had a 100 decoy bluebill duck decoy spread out on the Indian River,  made entirely of painted black milk and 2 liter pepsi jugs- It worked so well we shared the spread with local hunters like the MacDonald's manager where the setup was located   - we just left them out the whole season we killed a few hundred ducks with that setup

Your milk jug decoy is actually more realistic than you realize the real gobbler tail fan will invite a violent reaction from confused territorial gobblers , something the youtube prostaff superhero's have discovered, hence the nauseating surge of " fanning"  videos

Turkey decoys seem to be enjoying a strong business , i have been keeping track of the big chain mail order catalogs for some time,  one in particular had 13 pages of calls and a even amount for decoys last year- this year less pages but with a 50/50 break regardless- for new hunters that havent yet   learned to call turkeys with confidence,  decoys are very appealing , but it is not a cure all 

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

pittboss

Gobble Gobble Boom !!!!!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: guesswho on March 02, 2013, 06:20:04 PM
Quote from: Rio Fan on March 02, 2013, 05:51:46 PM
The hens sure don't mind it and I bet if you leave it out, it'll get whooped up on by some gobblers.
Yes, your right.  Apparently Badonka-deke had a bad week.  When I went to pull the card this morning he was 30 yards away from where he was and in numerous pieces.  Good thing I have plenty of spare parts.   Any way I think this was his challenger, not sure why the camera didn't pick up the butt kicking.  He was there in one picture and gone in the next.  Must have been a cheap shot that took him out.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Can I be a Prostaffer?  ;D

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

FANMAN

Very good Ronnie...I would love to see you kill a bird over your deek this year.We need video please.

FireDoc

I'm in. Send me a shirt.  :icon_thumright:
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF