only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What is your turkey kill total?

Started by mozart_hunter, February 27, 2013, 10:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBiologist

13 turkeys (8 Jakes, 5 Adults) 

31 Deer (13 Males, 18 Females)

And proud of em all.  I keep a running list with dates, locations, times, animal stats, etc.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

AUDoubleBeard

I have only been hunting turkey for three season's

First Season:
1-Eastern Tom

Second Season:
2 - Eastern Toms
1 - Rio Tom
1 - Merriam Tom

Third Season (only got to hunt one day because of work):
1 - Eastern Tom

Gobblestik

6  -  3 Mississippi easterns, 3 oklahoma rios

GSLAM95

Lost track of the running total years ago but I do remember my best total in a single year being 16.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

headbanger

Started killing a few in the 80's...took most of the 90's decade off due to raising kids and their activities and restarted killing a few in the 00's to current...never kept count but around 40 easterns all in GA

Byhalia

~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

Ded Goblr

Many dead turkeys (28 yrs worth), I'd rather list the states. Colo., Wyo, SD, NM, Tx, Mo, Wa, and Ne..

Hooksfan

The turkey gods frown upon such pronouncements.

:TrainWreck1:

I believe Ded Goblr is on the right track and free from incurring the wrath of the turkey gods by stating years and states.  With that in mind, my turkey killin goes back 30 years and includes hunts in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota.  Here's a pic of the one that started it all.

TN Beard Buster

I try to keep up with mine! I'm around 35 birds over the last 22yrs and I can almost remember all the successful hunts vividly! All my birds have been taken right here in Mid Tennessee!

renegade19

This will be my 6th year hunting turkeys.  Haven't kept a good count.  I'd say 15 or so including 2 or 3 in the fall.  Lost my poise, rushed the shot and missed one with a bow last fall. 

teke

After the first one your hooked forever. :gobble:

ccleroy

TRKYHTR

I've started turkey hunting in 1983 and killed my first one in 1985. I've killed turkeys in CA,OR,ID,SD,NE,CO,NM,AZ,TX,MO,IA,KY,MS,AL,SC, and FL and Mexico. Hope to add GA to that list this year.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

RutnNStrutn

I don't see a problem with the question asked in this thread.
I've harvested 35 birds, 31 of them gobblers, 4 of them jakes.
1 Merriams.
3 Rios.
7 Easterns.
24 Osceolas. :funnyturkey: