OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What is your turkey kill total?

Started by mozart_hunter, February 27, 2013, 10:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mozart_hunter

How many turkeys have y'all harvested legally over the years?

51: 37 Rios, 9 Easterns, 4 Merriams, 1 Osceola

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

birdyhunter

Not completely sure. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 18-20. Not that many I know but not bad for only being 25. Didn't start turkey hunting till I was 17.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

socalturkeyman

About 600 hundred last night in my dreams....Agh I need it to be spring already!
:drool:
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

birdyhunter

A little confused by the negativity on this thread already. The op just asked a question. I'd be curious to know what typical bird numbers over a certain time period are. I don't judge myself off of other hunters numbers but always like to hear from guys with more years under them.

Fatbeard

Quit counting after 75 I am over 100 and they are all eastern
East TN Beard Buster

mozart_hunter

Quote from: birdyhunter on February 27, 2013, 11:05:45 PM
A little confused by the negativity on this thread already. The op just asked a question. I'd be curious to know what typical bird numbers over a certain time period are. I don't judge myself off of other hunters numbers but always like to hear from guys with more years under them.

X2

Eric Gregg

0 :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

The four laughing guys above symbolize the 4 years I have suffered the agony of defeat

WildSpur

4 longbeards, 4 jakes.  All Easterns.

Cluck more, yelp less

Flydown

Neill_Prater

I don't see any problem with anyone keeping track of the number of birds they have killed, or the number of deer they have shot, or the pounds of fish they took. No one on here hesitates to tell about how long the beard was, or the length of the spurs, or how many points on the latest buck. Whether one chooses to share that information with the world or not, that is their own business.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

captin_hook

6. All in Pennsylvania. Never hunted turkeys out of state and started hunting em about 7 years ago. I'm 31 yrs old.

mozart_hunter

Quote from: Neill_Prater on February 28, 2013, 12:48:15 AM
I don't see any problem with anyone keeping track of the number of birds they have killed, or the number of deer they have shot, or the pounds of fish they took. No one on here hesitates to tell about how long the beard was, or the length of the spurs, or how many points on the latest buck. Whether one chooses to share that information with the world or not, that is their own business.

X2