OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Elite III vest in Bottomland

Started by BC, February 22, 2013, 01:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC

Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks.

headbanger

Bottomland appears to be as rare as a hens tooth  :'(

BC

You got that right. I found a set of Treklite in bottomland today on sale at a local place and snapped it up. I can buy those Elite III vests all day in obsession but can't find one in Bottomland.

ziggy

i know you asked for a super elite 3, but midwest turkey supply has some old tom vests in bottomland.

http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/prodlist.asp?cat=Hunting~Vests&dn=1&cc=T

for what it's worth, i got my super elite 3 bottomland from wing supply last year.
"Playing that cowboy music
And it feels good, to be working hard"

BC

Quote from: ziggy on February 22, 2013, 02:49:21 PM
i know you asked for a super elite 3, but midwest turkey supply has some old tom vests in bottomland.

http://www.midwestturkeycall.com/prodlist.asp?cat=Hunting~Vests&dn=1&cc=T

for what it's worth, i got my super elite 3 bottomland from wing supply last year.

Thanks bro, I may have to go with that. I've tried all the supply stores like Wing Supply and several others. All are sold out unfortunately.

mudhen

Mossy Oak's website had MOBL vests in stock last week, on sale even, $59.

They never made the III vest in Trek-Lite MOBL, even though it was listed in Mack's catalog in 2012.

I like my BL vest in cotton, but don't love it, would have preferred TL...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

TheSportsman

guys, call Macks Prairie Wings in Stuttgart Ark.  Dont call the 1-800 number, call the actual store(870 area code) and do a phone order. i was in there yday and saw the Elite 3 vest in Bottomland.

BC

Quote from: TheSportsman on February 23, 2013, 12:06:27 AM
guys, call Macks Prairie Wings in Stuttgart Ark.  Dont call the 1-800 number, call the actual store(870 area code) and do a phone order. i was in there yday and saw the Elite 3 vest in Bottomland.

You just made my day. Thank you a ton!!!

J Hook Max

I bought one last year from Wing Supply.