OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Job opening Last update.

Started by wisconsinteacher, February 21, 2013, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke0002

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on March 21, 2013, 02:01:34 PM
Crazy things have happened.  Last year my wife was hired as a 1 year hire.  The district lost part of the contract from the date of hire and now have to provide her a full time job.  This works out for the better for everyone because she gets a full time job and the district does not have to fill an opening that they had coming due to a larger class.  So the the end result is that my wife and I will be teaching in the same building and on the same floor for as long as we would like.

Congrats!  You're saving on fuel costs!

BOFF

Quote from: wisconsinteacher on March 21, 2013, 02:01:34 PM
Crazy things have happened.  Last year my wife was hired as a 1 year hire.  The district lost part of the contract from the date of hire and now have to provide her a full time job.  This works out for the better for everyone because she gets a full time job and the district does not have to fill an opening that they had coming due to a larger class.  So the the end result is that my wife and I will be teaching in the same building and on the same floor for as long as we would like.

I wouldn't call it crazy, just the will of God!!

Praise be to Him in providing better than we visioned!!

God Bless,
David B.

SammyC

Congrats bud.  God is good

Turkey Beard

BOFF beat me to it... my thought was, "Crazy things or God things?" Congratulations and Praise the Lord!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com