turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Job opening Last update.

Started by wisconsinteacher, February 21, 2013, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

My wife an I could use a little prayer.  She just applied for a teaching postion in a district near by.  Her current job ends this year due to budget cuts.  We really hope that this works out so we can settle down and start our careers.  I know there are many others that need a lot more but if you have time, please say a pray for my wife so she is able to continue teaching kids and helping others.

8upbowhunter

Prayers sent, hope everything works out for you and your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Duke0002

Prayers have been sent.

runngun

Prayers said. Everything happens according to His plan. Everything will work according to His plan as well.    :jesus-cross:
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Byhalia

Prayers to you and your wife.        :bible:
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

BrowningGuy88

Prayers lifted for the both of you! Me and my family will keep you in our prayers.

slamman

prayers sent for that teaching job

Turkey Beard

Prayers sent... best of luck.
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Onpoint

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

chatterbox

Gut Pile

prayers sent from Ohio
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

pappy

My prayers are sent heavenly on your and your wife's behalf. What door is shut by man, God will definitely open another!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

wisconsinteacher

Well my wife has an interview at 5 pm on Monday.  I hope it goes well.

wisconsinteacher

Crazy things have happened.  Last year my wife was hired as a 1 year hire.  The district lost part of the contract from the date of hire and now have to provide her a full time job.  This works out for the better for everyone because she gets a full time job and the district does not have to fill an opening that they had coming due to a larger class.  So the the end result is that my wife and I will be teaching in the same building and on the same floor for as long as we would like.