turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Remington Sp10

Started by philbilly26, February 20, 2013, 06:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philbilly26

So I stopped by a little gun store here in jersey today to inquire about putting my Remington SP 10 up for a consignment sale, and he said that it would be difficult in selling such a big gun, But yet i come on this page and find that there are a lot of people looking for this big gun.... shame we aren't allowed to post on this web sites classifieds,  So tomorrow i will head to Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters to see what they have to say about placing this on a consignment sale...

Gamblinman

Just have to find the right market...waterfowl and turkey hunters.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Old Gobbler

I would love to be able to sell guns but the dang B-ATF is some bad news - It would be a matter of time before they were called in on a deal gone bad - there are some real criminals out there ,and if the site was implicated it would involve me going to court for it

For example I had a guy years ago who stiffed countless callmakers out of plenty of money , went on bad etc... we kicked him off , he later caused trouble by even writing a slanderous statements all over the internet , and then a letter to a charitable group claiming we discriminated against disabled people .....BTW I have a Autistic son ...... but anyways turns out this guy is a carrier felon with a rap sheet 9 pages long in Florida alone , drugs , burglary ,assault on a Law Officer , on and on with more - on the internet he is a hero , but in real life if you were ever sell him something prohibited YOU would be in some deep poop cause he is not allowed to be near a firearm -It is  best to leave these transactions to people set up to do it legally and professionally 

I have no problem with people mentioning there is a desirable item  as some location , this is cool - I think your sp10 will sell good this time of year --Shannon   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

philbilly26

well they didn't quite offer me what i value the gun at so i am a thinking it will still be here for turkey season in jersey....

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: philbilly26 on February 21, 2013, 01:05:48 PM
well they didn't quite offer me what i value the gun at so i am a thinking it will still be here for turkey season in jersey....

Sorry about the offer, but the gobblers better watch out!

If you decide to move it let me know where it goes on consignment.

philbilly26

"when" I do i will post it here on this forum, 

BrowningGuy88

Thanks - and thanks for the heads up on the other one you saw!

M R Ducks

There are other forums that sell guns in the classified sections.  Not sure the rules on spelling them out here, but they related to chatting about duck hunting.  I've seen several 10 bores sold there.

Ducks