OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nitro shell delivery time

Started by M R Ducks, February 15, 2013, 06:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M R Ducks

I ordered some MH210's today, an Jonell said 3-4 weeks minimum...  So if you're planning on ordering shells - especially you guys with early seasons - now is the time.

Ducks

jerf

Orderd mine in the beg. of january had them by the middle of the month.

runngun

Yep gotta get them early. But as always just wait and see it wont be long and they will be lots of folks that wait til the last minute. Then they will be on here talking about how bad Nitro's customer service is cause they won't answer the phone, and how they know it is turkey season and should be expecting late orders.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

sevetts

ive been wanting to comment on there customer service. ive heard some bad things on here. i personally have never called and not got an answer, they are terrific people who meet me at the door and call me by my name. they take theyre work very seriously and it shows. i took my 5yr old son with me yesterday and they were more than kind to him. you simply cannot call to have custom ammo made 2 weeks before season and expect good results although i think they would try theyre best.

just my 2cents

Rockhound

Quote from: sevetts on February 19, 2013, 11:47:14 AM
ive been wanting to comment on there customer service. ive heard some bad things on here. i personally have never called and not got an answer, they are terrific people who meet me at the door and call me by my name. they take theyre work very seriously and it shows. i took my 5yr old son with me yesterday and they were more than kind to him. you simply cannot call to have custom ammo made 2 weeks before season and expect good results although i think they would try theyre best.

just my 2cents

You sir are spot on!

runngun

I have never had any trouble with them either and they are good people to deal with. I have got them on the phone as well with no trouble, just pionting out what will be happening soon, when people wait til the last minute.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

BrowningGuy88

They have answered all my emails with in a few hours and when I ordered some shells I had them within two weeks.

M R Ducks

This is my first Nitro experience and they have been nothing short of fantastic in answering email and questions.  I just wanted to pass along what Jonell told me (she said they were expecting 7 shot in, but when I called they were out) with respect to an honest delivery time.  I think that's stand up of of her and reflects well on the entire organization.  I know some guys have seasons opening in March and wanted to make sure no one is dissapointed. 

Ducks

BrowningGuy88

Quote from: M R Ducks on February 19, 2013, 05:23:00 PM
This is my first Nitro experience and they have been nothing short of fantastic in answering email and questions.  I just wanted to pass along what Jonell told me (she said they were expecting 7 shot in, but when I called they were out) with respect to an honest delivery time.  I think that's stand up of of her and reflects well on the entire organization.  I know some guys have seasons opening in March and wanted to make sure no one is dissapointed. 

Ducks

Jonell is who I have been dealing with too.