turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite camo

Started by jake slayer, February 07, 2011, 05:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodfather

Predator camo, mossy oak, realtree I  have some of it all and dont know whats best

jbrown

MO breakup...I'll add some green later in the season

runngun

Mossy Oak Obsession, Bottomland, and Realtree All Purpose Green
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Kylongspur88

Mix and match, buy most of mine on sale, I don't think I have a single piece that matches.

n2deer

MO Break up and
MO Obsession

natman

I've been at this long enough that most of my hunting clothes are in Realtree Xtra Brown. There have been some advances in photorealism since RTXB was in fashion, but it still works great. As I add new gear some of the pieces use newer patterns; my shotgun is Realtree Hardwoods HD green and by hunting pants are Advantage Max1.

Of the current patterns I like MO Obsession.

ghillie

Military Surplus   woodland digital as well   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:....made in America and reasonable $

TauntoHawk

Gonna get some green Deception predator camo for this spring, have used mossy oak 3D in years past
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Shoregobbler

Natural Gear SCII and MothWing Spring Mimicry

platinumwindow99

st4wheel

LIMBHANGER

earlybird

MO in any pattern,gonna try the treestand top and and some other bottoms this year.I like to mix it up some depending on the area.

sodfather

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 08, 2011, 12:58:41 PM
Gonna get some green Deception predator camo for this spring, have used mossy oak 3D in years past
Good luck I e-mailed them yesterday and they dont have any spring green in a light weight jacket.

goldenhunter

whatever's clean, or at least doesn't smell too bad

keyser12ga

Asat or Predator Evolution