turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got my 11-87 Back today .

Started by Shotgun Dave, February 11, 2013, 09:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun Dave

Got my 11-87 20 Gauge back today . Got it dipped in Mossy Oak Infinity . Whacha Think ???                                                                                                                                       
All things work together for good !!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

zeke632

Uvagobbler

That is one sharp gun! Who dipped your gun? I need to get a dipped.

Jbux44

It looks great. My favorite camo.

Shotgun Dave

Quote from: Uvagobbler on February 11, 2013, 11:35:34 PM
That is one sharp gun! Who dipped your gun? I need to get a dipped.
Camo Enterprises , Roanoke Virginia . Im very pleased with there work !!!

ncturkey

Dave tell us about your 20 gauge up grade project. What length is your barrel? Did you purchase the shurshot stock and forearm seperate? They did a awesome job. Congrat's on a fine looking turkey gun. Be careful and not lay that down in the woods you may lost it.

BrowningGuy88

Lookin' good!  :drool: :drool: :drool:

That is going to be a stone cold killer!  :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock: :z-guntootsmiley

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Shotgun Dave

Quote from: ncturkey on February 12, 2013, 08:22:36 AM
Dave tell us about your 20 gauge up grade project. What length is your barrel? Did you purchase the shurshot stock and forearm seperate? They did a awesome job. Congrat's on a fine looking turkey gun. Be careful and not lay that down in the woods you may lost it.
Hey ncturkey I got this little Jewel used from a Fella at Church . Got it used and thought it might make a good Squirel and Rabbit gun . When I saw that some folks used them to kill Turkey the little light bulb popped up . Ive been hunting with an 11-87 12 gauge for 15 years or so and last year I bought the New one with the Sureshot stock and APG camo then Polished the barrel and put a Truglow sight on it . Killed with it and Love the way it carries and handles . So I wanted the 20 to be as Similar as possible  . Got the Sureshot Butt stock from Remington and it's got the original forearm on it . The Barrel is 21 inches will polish it hopefully next week sometime . Truglow sight after I drilled and Tapped it . Then sent it to Camo Enterprises for the Mossy Oak Infinity . Im very pleased with it so far . Got H 13 7's 3 inch and a new IC.555 for that shell . Gonna start loading some TSS 9's 3 inch and may try Rem Super Full with that Load . Will post some Pattern Pics as soon as we shoot. Thanks David

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Gut Pile

Very nice, fit, form and finish !!!!
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott