turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WE LOST OUR SON TODAY

Started by slamman, February 11, 2013, 06:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slamman

Even though he was my brother-in-law and my wife's brother we had considered him our son since we had raised him from a little boy at six years old.  He passed away this morning from liver cancer leaving behind a 10 and 13 year old son and 11 year old daughter.  We love you Marty Keno and your babies will be well taken care of.

BOFF

So sorry to read.  My heart, prayers, and deepest condolences goes out to you and the family in your loss.

God Bless,
David B.

Jbird22

Sorry to hear of your loss. God Bless you and your entire family!

Duke0002

My heart ached when I read this.  Prayers have been said for all.  May our gracious heavenly Father give you all His peace and strength through Christ Jesus.   :jesus-cross:

Turkey Beard

I am so sorry for your loss... that just doesn't seem the way things are supposed to be. May God bless you all...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

vaturkey

Prayers for you & all the family members.

God Bless   :jesus-cross:
Vaturkey

pappy

really really sorry for your loss, prayers will definitely light up the heavenly skies on your behalf...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Nick_The_Tinkerer

Whenever I hear something like this I am at such a loss for words, just Im sorry just doesnt seem enough.

May God be with you, and give you peace....

Nick

Onpoint

You have my deepest sympathy.. Prayers have been sent to you and your family.. I'm so sorry for your loss.

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Roostem33

I'm so sorry, my prayers and thoughts are with you and the family.  :cross2:

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

slamman

Thank you all for your kind words during this stressful time.  We have got all the arraignments taken care of our darling niece and nephews will be well taken care of.  Since we had the entire trip already planned and paid for my wife told me there is nothing more we can do for our son lets keep our plans and go to the NWTF Convention, so with her blessing we are going, God Bless Her Heart.

whiskey

Hognutz

My sincere condolences to you and your extended family. It tears me up to hear about this..I pray that you all are comforted by your faith in our Lord, Jesus Christ.. His suffering is over, and he is rejoicing in the glory of his Lord..God Bless you all... :bible: :cross2:

Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

lmbhngr

So sorry for your loss. God bless the children. :cross2: