News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayer Request

Started by Eric Gregg, January 31, 2013, 09:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

Guys,
I had a tough day today....my job position where I worked was cut due to downsizing so I am now unemployed. I and roughly 40 others were let go due to being bought by another company.

I really need your prayers that God will help move/transition us into full time ministry, which I was I really feel that God wants me to do. I am having difficulty finding an opening for ministry.
Please help us pray that God will open up a door for us to step into what we know that God has called us to do in regards to Pastoral ministry.

Thanks

Eric

runngun

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

longspur

Turkey Beard

I'm sure that everyone else will agree with the following statement that I've found to be true. When you're not living for the Lord, Satan leaves you alone because he's got you where he wants you. When you begin to live for the Lord (like in your situation, Eric, where you're feeling called to the ministry), Satan attacks to try to pull you away from the Lord. While that doesn't make it much easier, just know that the Lord will bless and keep you. Feel His presence in all that you say and do and I pray that this cross will be taken from you very soon...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Roostem33

Eric, I think Turkey Beard is spot on, Satan is not going down without a fight. The good news is that satan has to bow to the name of Jesus!! My prayers are with you!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Eric Gregg

Viking Range Coporation was bought out by Middleby Co.
We were promised no lay off's.......170 total employees were terminated.
Viking employed 700 people, and now they are down to 500.

There are a lot of people that were hard workers that are now without a job in Greenwood MS.
Please remember them as well :cross2:

slamman

prayers sent Eric. :cross2:

2 Timothy 2:15
15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Onpoint

Prayers have been sent.

Duke0002

Praying for you, Eric, and the others.   :jesus-cross: