TClark

Retired from being tired in 2005.
Now I get up at the crack of noon. ;D
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

West Augusta

I technically will be able to in two years. I still have ten years before I can.

Congrats to you who have earned it.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Fullfan

In 2 years and 6 months I will have 25 years with the State police as a trooper. I am going and will never look back. Will I ever have another job???? If I could make hunting a full time job, then yes I will......

Oh I just turned 46..
Don't gobble at me...

misfire

My supervisors think I started earlier, but I still have 2yrs 9 months and 19 more days to go to make it official
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

jv

Been retired 4 years.....was a firefighter for 30 years and that was long enought.
Respect the land as well as the game you hunt.

Jay

Due to a dynamite retirement plan, looks like death will probably be when I quit work. ::)

jbrown

I retired from teachin an coachin 7yrs ago...now I guide quail hunter 6 months out of the yr, I love it!!!

dawei

I retired for the second and final time in Dec 2008. (Retired from the Army on 06/01/1990)

David

Only two defining forces ever died for you.
1. Jesus Christ.
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

1Cross+3Nails=4Given

Odessa

Retired from the ARNG 5 1/2 years ago, still sell building materials to lumberyards and mass merchandisers.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

Missed-Em

retired in 1992 - now I'm just tired of this snow & ice :fire:

Highknob

Retired in 2006. Doesn't pay much but the benefits are GREAT!!

Yooper

My last day at work was Dec. 31, 2005.  I still haven't cleaned the basement.

cahaba

Retired September 25th in 2002. 30 years in the HVAC business wrecked my body.

gob09

im only 34 i might as well be semi retired not much to do in the winter in my line of work TIME FOR SPRING !!!

RutnNStrutn

I'm getting close, but if our new @#*$%+&!! governor down here in Florida has his way, I'll never be able to retire. >:( >:( >:(