OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your favorite Camo Pattern ???

Started by Shotgun Dave, January 23, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headshot870

ncturkey

goblr77

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

redleg06

K9Doc

Natgear. Original ok, but green best in spring
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

ncturkey

I prefer Mossy Oak Obession. But the new Realtree Extra Green looks good too. My shotgun is mixed with Mossy Oak Breakup with Mossy Oak Obession but stock. If I was getting a shotgun dipped I would choose a Camo that best match the area you hunt. I personally like a camo with some green leafs in the pattern.

ncturkey

Here is a picture of my Camo shotgun. The barrel and rings were Camo dipped. The rest was factory Camo dipped.

Hayudog

Nat Gear green in spring.  I do like the way that ASAT looks, but don't own any.

turkey_slayer

Nat gear and mothwing are prob my favorite. My beretta al390 is advantage timber and it looks better now that its faded than new. I'm seriously thinking about getting my muzzleloader dipped in atac. I like the more open patterns than a bunch of sticks and bark. Just don't care for asat and predator tho unless in a treestand. My buddy has a 1300 dipped in predator and just way to much white for me. The old hardwoods grey was a good pattern here before anything turned green

870FaceLift

Bottomland.  Browning made a limited run of the Maxus shotguns in bottomland, but I missed out.  If I ever see one, I'm snagging it.
Pass it on...

budtripp

For turkeys its obsession hands down. Deer, well I love predator and asat but clothing options are limited, so the Realtree ap that I have will work in a pinch. Oh yeah, also love cabelas outfitter camo. I like open light colored patterns more than the latest hi def photo looking patterns. Some patterns are for fooling game, others are for fooling hunters out of their money