turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayer request...pappy

Started by pappy, January 22, 2013, 05:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Well, it has been a month and now I am off to the Retinal Surgeon in the morning to see what they are gonna do with this left eye of mine. Looks like the snow is moving in so traveling prayers would sure be appreciated as we then head to St. Louis the next morning for the Cardiologist to check the Aortic Valve for any flaking that may have caused the stroke in my eye. My wife is so worried ( I think she thinks if I go blind that she can't boot me out to the shop and she'll be stuck with me in the house...LOl) so any and all prayers are appreciated....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

You're in  my thoughts & prayers Pappy ! You & Norma have a safe trip to & from the Dr's.

Love Ya Man !

Ricky  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Old Gobbler

A extra good prayer on its way from FL-  drive safely   :bible: :cross2:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BOFF

Father God,

Thank You for another day, another opportunity to be involved in Your will. Forgive us of our eyes straying off You, and our feet wandering off Your path for us.

Your grace and mercy is abundant, and Your love is enough to meet our every need. We thank You for our brother Jack, and come to You now, lifting him up in prayer, asking for safety in his travels, and healing of his vision. Let his sight be restored, whether though surgery, medicines, or Your healing hands, let it be restored. We know Jack will continue to honor You, and use whatever You give him back, for Your glory, and honor.

Hear our request, and may Your peace, and Holy Spirit surround Jack, and all who come in contact with him, guiding each to Your will and purpose.

We thank You for what You have done, and for what You are going to do. For it is in Jesus name we ask and claim these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

Turkey Beard

Prayers for you, the surgeon, and everyone else involved. Best of luck in the travel, too...
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

Roostem33

My prayers are with you Pappy!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Copied from General Forums:

Quote from: pappy on January 24, 2013, 08:48:24 AM
Got to the doctor and he says that more then likely this thing is here to stay, "if" it does start to dissipate it would take 2 -6 months for that to happen. His main concern was re-occurrence, so it is off to the Cardiologist today for another echo to see if there is any build up surrounding the mechanical aortic valve, that may be flaking into the veins. so, I wanted to update everyone, and thank you all so much for the calls and prayers. This is the best group of folks I have ever been associated with and I thank God every day for them that have become part of my life. pappy

God Bless,
David B.

Onpoint

ccleroy

pappy

Been to St. Louis and just want to say a big thank you for all the prayers. Got some interesting results with some positive replies. No flkaing looks to be coming from the heart valve or the graft. This is good, retinal surgeon believes that the eye won't get any worse or better so the blind spot is still there, he was concerned about another blockage happening, but since the doppler showed no build up, he is still complexed as to where the blockage came from, so he wants to keep check on this. I am tired, but other then that still believing by faith in the prayers of others on my behalf and the power of God to intervene.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net