turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Fed HW lot number 37P.....

Started by Turkeykiller12, January 16, 2013, 02:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

Has anyone gotten any fed HW #7's with a lot number of 37P..... I was looking for a V or a U but there isn't one. I've got a whole case like this.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

savduck

Interesting. I havent seen any 3Ps so I couldnt tell ya.

I bought shells last year from five places and this year 3 places. All have been some variation of 3V or 3U lot numbers. I have 5 total different 3V and 3U lots.
Georgia Boy

DUPREE

I got 4 boxes the other day. One box is the V lot an the other 3 are an N (I think, I'm out of town working right now but will double check when I get home)

GSLAM95

I have one box of the 57PZ747 left, they shoot the same as the P5-37VT427 lot that I have.  I have one box of the 37UT456 and have not shot any of them to see where they fall in at but everyone says the V lot does a little better than the U.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

savduck

Quote from: GSLAM95 on January 16, 2013, 02:09:31 PM
I have one box of the 57PZ747 left, they shoot the same as the P5-37VT427 lot that I have.  I have one box of the 37UT456 and have not shot any of them to see where they fall in at but everyone says the V lot does a little better than the U.

57vz748 is the best shooting lot I've shot. It put up 180 patterns both shells I shot out of it. These were bought about 5 years ago.
Georgia Boy

DUPREE

The three boxes I have that I wasn't sure of have 37pn737.

Turkeykiller12

Wow! I've got a lot number nobody knows anything about.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

Turkeykiller12

Weather has been bad here and been sick haven't had the chance to shoot any. When I get a chance, I'll post results.

Carp

I have six boxes of those. I think it is actually an R instead of a P.

shotgun_oly

I picked up a couple of boxes for the boys gun & they are numbered 37pn736. Any idea on how this lot # shoots?

ahfox16

5P 37PN736

No idea.  Just got the two boxes.  Have four more boxes inbound as well as a Sumtoy .562-5 I bought today.  Gun is a NOVA with 26" barrel.