turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

URGENT Prayers needed for Friday surgery

Started by Huntress, January 14, 2013, 07:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huntress

I am requesting prayer for my husband's Aunt Sherry for breast cancer surgery on Friday.

My husband needs a kidney tranplant and his aunt offered to be a donor.  She was an excellent match.  The great news is that they required a mamogram--a test she normally wouldn't take.  The bad news is that they found cancer...  a small but deep cancerous mass that she wouldn't have found with self exams until it was too late.  They told her that within 2 years she would have been dead or terminal.

Her prognosis is hopeful, they caught in just in time.  We feel so blessed that my husbands illness has been a blessing to someone.  It definitely looks like it has saved his Aunt's life.

PLEASE, make sure the ladies in your life keep up with their mamograms and such.  They DO save lives!

Thanks in advance for your prayers.  I don't have a time for the surgery... but if folks would pray they are able to get all the cancer and that she'll make a quick recovery, we'd be ever so grateful!

MAKEemQUIVER

Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Turkey Beard

Prayers for your husband with his transplant as well as for his aunt's surgery!
1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

lightsoutcalls

I pray for strength and health for both your husband and his aunt.  I also pray that God would guide the hands of the surgeon and the treating teams involved, believing for the best outcome.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Duke0002

Giving thanks to God for the diagnosis.  May His healing grace be upon Aunt Sherry Friday and your husband's transplant needs.   :jesus-cross:

vaturkey

Prayers sent from Va. for all the folks involved.  :mycross:

vaturkey 
Vaturkey

Onpoint

runngun

My Wife is waiting for the call for her surgery. We just finished 8 weeks of chemo. My wife is 41.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

pappy

Lord, you have heard this families plea for help, as believers I know you will attend to their needs before they are put into action. I thank you for your Grace over their home and for your mercy when it comes to facing whatever comes their way. I pray for strength and peace, in Jesus' name.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Roostem33

Lord, please give this family strength and peace to get through this trying time. In Jesus name!!  :cross2:
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

Quote from: runngun on January 16, 2013, 10:11:53 PM
My Wife is waiting for the call for her surgery. We just finished 8 weeks of chemo. My wife is 41.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Praying for her, runngun. My wife went through this 10 years ago and has been cancer free, thanks be to God.   :jesus-cross:

Huntress

UPDATE:  Sherry's surgery was a huge success!  She had a cheerful spirit laughing and joking and carrying on.  Surgery went like clockwork and they believe she will fully recover and have no further problems.

I can't thank you enough for your caring in our time of need.  You prayers meant so much.  It is amazing how much comfort you feel inside when you know others are praying for you too.

God's blessings on you and your families!

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com