turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

VATURKEY NEEDS OUR PRAYERS

Started by pappy, January 13, 2013, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Just called to check on Ricky and Teresa told me that he was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and an upper thoracic aortic aneurism that measures at 4 cm. I know what he is facing as I had the same thing, I had major surgery when mine reached 4.9cm....so we need to pray for his spirit and strength to meet the coming days with confidence that God will take over.
We also need to pray for Teresa's father who is facing surgery as well as Teresa who is facing all of this at once.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Hognutz

Prayers said and sent. May the Lord be with you, Ricky.. :cross2: :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

BOFF

Prayers for all three.

Please keep us updated.

God Bless,
David B.

lightsoutcalls

I pray that God would give Ricky physical strength and health he needs to get the treatment needed.  I pray that God would guide the physicians to do exactly what needs to be done to get him back up and going.  I pray for strength, rest and peace for his wife at a stressful time and for the assurance that God is on the job and aware of each and every need.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Turkey Beard

1UP GAME CALLS - Calls That Put'em On The Wall..
www.1upgamecalls.com

GSLAM95

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Duke0002

Praying for the medical professionals to do their best and a successful and quick recovery.  When we are weak, He is strong!   :jesus-cross: