OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Monday is the Big Day!!!

Started by Gooserbat, January 11, 2013, 03:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Quote from: mnturkey on February 27, 2013, 10:29:53 AM
You are doing a good thing.
Too bad us old men are not eligable.

I'm looking into doing something about that next year.  Maybe a slot per decade based upon your date of service. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

We will draw two weeks from today, so please if you are eligible send us your contact and we will enter you in the drawing.  We have several entries but there are still two weeks left to enter.  This hunt is a blast each and every year.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

renegade19

I sincerely appreciate you doing this.  I'm going to enter my buddy.  He's been to the desert 3 times that I know about and maybe one more that's hush hush!

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

RussM311

Gooserbat,

As an old army 1SG, I want to thank you for providing this great opportunity to our servicemen. I appreciate your dedication to our fighting men and women.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623