OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Monday is the Big Day!!!

Started by Gooserbat, January 11, 2013, 03:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-anI'm not going to type all the info but here is a link to the website. 

http://gooserbatcalls.com/pages/OTU.php

In short 2 day fully guided Oklahoma turkey hunt with a top notch outfitter and $500+ in prizes. for an active member or veteran of the US armed forces on or since 09-11-2001

No entry fees, those who have served have already over-payed to enter.

Update 03-21-2013
Just got off the phone with Clay Forest of Stuart Ranch Outfitters,  Hunter will get to hunt either Eastern Turkey on the Cado property in SE Oklahoma or Rio Grand turkey on the Warika, property in SW Oklahoma.  The winner gets to make the decision
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

savduck

Can I ent my brother n law? He doesn't need to do it does he?

Georgia Boy

davisd9

Quote from: Gooserbat on January 11, 2013, 03:49:16 PM
I'm not going to type all the info but here is a link to the website. 

In short 2 day fully guided Oklahoma turkey hunt with a top notch outfitter and $500+ in prizes. for an active member or veteran of the US armed forces on or since 09-11-2001

Well I do not think C J Stahly on the forum has been in the military since 2001, but he has sure done his part overseas.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gooserbat

Quote from: davisd9 on February 13, 2013, 08:51:19 PM
Quote from: Gooserbat on January 11, 2013, 03:49:16 PM
I'm not going to type all the info but here is a link to the website. 

Well I do not think C J Stahly on the forum has been in the military since 2001, but he has sure done his part overseas.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Active member or veteran on or since 09-11-2001
NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

mnturkey

You are doing a good thing.
Too bad us old men are not eligable.
SEMPER FI