turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Callmakers CO-OP opportunity

Started by VanHelden Game Calls, January 11, 2013, 08:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VanHelden Game Calls

I was asked to show my calls at a Learn to Hunt expo taking place in my home town and I was thinking of expanding my booth to include other callmakers here.   I am not here to make a dime, the booth space is free.

How it would work -
1. This would not be OG sanctioned
2. Callmaker would send a call or more along with contact info/advertising packet/prices.
3. I will display and man the booth
4. Any $ from sales I will send to maker(no cut for me)
5. Any leftover calls would be shipped back - paid by Callmaker. Or you may donate to LTH
6. I will not be held responsible for lost or damaged product.  This is an at your own risk activity.

There has been talk of grouping at shows to make a better impact for small callmakers and this may be a good trial run. Here is the link to the expo's site for more details of what it is.

www.talknturkeyexpo.webs.com

If you are interested please pm or email.  My information can be found in my profile, you can also check out my website for information on myself.  I have never had a bad dealing and am offering this to get other callmakers recognition and some table time they may never get.  This is a first year expo and I have no idea what to expect, but this area has a dense population of turkey hunters and if its advertised well which they seem they will it should be a good event. 

Douglas VanHelden

VanHelden Game Calls

I have had some good response, so I am editing this post. 

This thread will keep going so that I can post pics later of the expo.

Spring Creek Calls

This sounds like a great opportunity. I may decide to attend, as I probably won't see an expo any closer to me (MI). If not, I'll send you a few calls. Thank you for the offer!
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

WillowRidgeCalls

This event is shaping up nicely with good sponsors and speakers for the show. It's a great way for new builders to show their calls off. Randy is doing a great job at advertising it, and with the responces on facebook and other websites it should be a great show.
I'll see you up there Doug.
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

RIO329

iam in ,would like to send a couple of trumpet calls to you ,regards,rick alessadrini

VanHelden Game Calls

To all interested please pm or email so I can give you may address.  I would like to have the materials for display around the middle of March so I can plan the table.

VanHelden Game Calls

Just an update for those that have been thinking or have already contacted me.  The organizer of the expo has offered to run your logo on the talknturkey website vendor page.  So the sooner you send calls the longer your logo is advertised.

Thanks

Ticklishtompro

Quote from: VanHelden Game Calls on February 04, 2013, 02:27:19 PM
Just an update for those that have been thinking or have already contacted me.  The organizer of the expo has offered to run your logo on the talknturkey website vendor page.  So the sooner you send calls the longer your logo is advertised.

Thanks

With the logo, if you have a website I make the logo a link to your website, just to let you all know.  People have been checkig out the links, so it can only help you get more web traffic!

Randy
Ticklish Tom Custom Calls Prostaff
Mossy Oak Prostaff
Hips Archery Targets Prostaff

VanHelden Game Calls

Thanks Randy. For those that don't know Randy is the organizer of the event. :wagon:

Ticklishtompro

Here is a pic of the adevrtising poster.  Sponsors have been great, web traffic has been great, and more vendors joining on.
Mossy Oak Prostaff

VanHelden Game Calls

Just a reminder for those interested the show is 4 weeks away.  Sooner you get me your calls the sooner you can be added to the advertising.

Douglas

Ticklishtompro

Mossy Oak Prostaff

VanHelden Game Calls

Less then 2 weeks.  If you are still planning to participate please ship soon so I can plan the table.

Thanks
Douglas

ttcustomcalls

If anyone is still interested I would take doug up on his offer. It's looking like there is going to be quite a turnout. Plus I've been getting a couple hits a day on my website just from having my logo on the expo's webpage.

TJ