News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

H.S. Strut Sqealin' Hen call

Started by tomdown#4, March 03, 2011, 03:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANYHunter

Quote from: vaturkey on March 03, 2011, 05:34:42 PM

LAST WEEKEND I WENT TO A SPORT SHOW HERE IN VA. AND HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT EITHER BASS PRO OR CABEALAS WAS GIVING AWAY A SQUEALING HEN CALL FREE IF YOU SPEND SO MUCH MONEY. SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY ? IF THEY CANT SELL THEM THEY WILL GIVE THEM AWAY. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

:newmascot:
I think someone said it was Wing Supply.  I think might place an order to get one for coyotes. :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

redarrow

M Sharpe

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 03, 2011, 05:24:26 PM
They work.. I saw Matt Morrett call a turkey in on TV with one the other day :you_rock:
:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
You do know that they edit those things,........ don't you?
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!

shootumindaface

Quote from: M Sharpe on March 03, 2011, 06:28:23 PM
They work.. I saw Matt Morrett call a turkey in on TV with one the other day :you_rock:
:

Nope I didnt notice when last year Eddie Salter killed one with it and they showed the close up of him calling and the shadows were in completely different angles :TooFunny:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: shootumindaface on March 03, 2011, 07:11:57 PM
Quote from: M Sharpe on March 03, 2011, 06:28:23 PM
:

Nope I didnt notice when last year Eddie Salter killed one with it and they showed the close up of him calling and the shadows were in completely different angles :TooFunny:

I can't actually believe they are even trying to sell that call again this year when it was the biggest rip off on the market last year.  Eddie must have been drunk endorsing this call is all I can say or he just wants to turn any money he can.  I think it was a slap in the face to him for sure.